Scripture

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Doznclan3, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

I went shopping today...grocery, and I can't get over just how blessed we are. Blessed to be in this country. Blessed to be able to worship the way we want. Blessed to be able to go to a store that is overflowing with more than we need.

Ephesians 5:20

Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ

When my son and I knelt down together for our nightly prayer together, it was my turn to say the prayer. My heart was so full of love and gratitude for all that the Lord has given our family. My husband still has a job. Now there's something to be grateful for today! My son is happy in school. Thankful for the scriptures. Soo much, so much....
    Love to all, Cynthia
  2. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

I don't want to take anything for granted. I try to see the good, although, have seen so much change for the worse during my life. You are right, stay in the scriptures, keep on praying.

I read on Sassy's post that you aren't feeling well, I posted a little something to you, but will here also.
    Take care! I hope that it is just the weather for now.
    And yes, I like the rain too, with a little thunder mixed in. :)

I sure hope and pray that Sassy can wake up feeling better in the morning. Praying that this can happen for her....and you...
    Love, Cynthia