Scriptures from Luke

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Doznclan3, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

Luke 6: 27, 28,29,31.....

But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,

Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also.

And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.

I love scripture that reminds us of our Saviors great example of love. He wants so much, from each us to love one another..to forgive others. I think if we are truly able to forgive, then we are at a great place in our lives.
    Everyone have a great day full of love and peace within themselves. Love, Cynthia
  2. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

Those are two great verses also. Thank you. :)

My verses, came to mind this morning because of something that had happened to me yesterday. I won't go into detail, but it was vey hurtful. I just sat there and smiled and continued conversation with this person and all the others that were there. It ended up being fine, because I didn't lose it with her. I actually got a hug from her first before we all left! It was pretty neat. Thanks again for sharing, it fits perfectily into what I was trying to say, and what happened yesterday. Love, Cynthia