Sea Salt and Water Make Me Feel Great!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jasmine, May 27, 2003.

1. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

Hello! I have been on watercure for one year now and I am feeling much better. I take one half teaspoon of sea salt and half my body weight of water in ounces every day. I feel more energetic and the migraines I used to get during my period are gone.

I have neurally mediated hypotension (low blood pressure) and now my blood pressure is closer to normal. The blood pressure used to be very low and I used to get very dizzy. Now my dizziness has decreased and I feel energetic and can stand up for longer periods of time.

Watercure has a wonderful website and I highly recommend it for anyone with low blood pressure. I should add that I bought an Omron wrist blood pressure monitor when I began watercure and I took my blood pressure twice a day for the first few months of watercure. It is very important to monitor blood pressure while on watercure. Have A Good Day Filled with Lots of Water and Sea Salt!

Love, Jasmine
  2. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

Thank you for this post, i`m so glad it has worked for you, I love to hear when there`s a result.

I`m curious - do you just add the 1/2 spoon of sea salt to a glass and drink or is it a product you buy?
    If so, is it just called watercure?

Pat.
  3. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

The sea salt and water program I am doing is called watercure. There is great information about it on the internet and it is Dr. B's program. I take the sea salt recommended on the website which I order by phone. I take a large pinch of sea salt and then I drink a large glass of water with it. I take the sea salt three times a day throughout the day. The salt helps the body retain the water so the blood pressure will go up.

Love, Jasmine
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm glad this is helping you so much. Are you still taking the coral calcium?

BTW, this treatment is also good for high blood pressure, strange as that sounds. Be sure to have your BP wrist monitor calibrated at the doc's office. Wrist monitors are not as accurate as the arm cuffs and will usually give a lower reading. The further away from the heart, the less accurate the reading. I have both the wrist and arm cuff and there is about a 10 pt. difference in the two. Also, be sure your wrist is above your heart when you take the reading. I find the wrist monitor handy for finding my target heart rate when I'm exercising so I can get in 15 to 20 mins. at my target rate.

Love, Mikie
  5. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

This is valuable information.

What are your worst symptoms this has also helped with, and are you left with any that have not really improved?

Pat.
  6. momkatmax

momkatmax New Member

We saw a program on Discovery Health about someone using a trace mineral, vitamin and herbal mix he and a friend made up to help people with depression and other problems. The idea is that the trace minerals (which they recomend be chelated) help nerve function. The thing about sea salt is that it should be full of yummy trace minerals. HUMMM, maybe that's why it helps.

Just started trying the sea salt/water thing myself.

YUMM salt!

your friendly salt vampire
    (Old Star Trek episode)
  7. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

The sea salt I use is the one recommended on the watercure site and it has 80 trace minerals in it. My worst symptoms were trouble standing up and that has improved with the sea salt and water. Also I have more energy to do things and the dizziness is much better. The migraines are also gone which I am very grateful for.

Mikie, I'm still taking the coral calcium powder but I only lost 14 pounds and am not losing any more weight unfortunately. I'm still feeling more oxygenated and more energy. But I guess it has done everything it is going to do for me.

Love, Jasmine

[ advertisement ]