Sea Salt

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Member, Jun 9, 2003.

1. Member

Member New Member

I've read all of the postings regarding sea salt. I'm assuming that the sea salt referred to is NOT THE IODIZED BRAND? CORRECT? I would like to try this therapy.
    Thanks everyone.........
  2. debbiem31

debbiem31 New Member

The brand the article refers to is Redmond Realsalt. It is the best out there. I just bought some at the health food store, and it does contain iodine. If you look at the different brands, you'll see. They will say "This does not contain Iodine, a necessary mineral" on the container. If it doesn't say that, then look on the nutrition label, and if it contains iodine, then it will be listed.

I am reluctant to start the therapy. I've read from Lane (I think) that her appetite was suppressed. I can't afford that. I am very underweight and don't have an appetite as it is. But it is the only salt I put on my food.
  3. Mewsley

Mewsley New Member

HI. Thanks for your story on the chills and sweats. I sounds like I am not alone anyway. In answer to your question about a new log in name. I would go to the log in section and see if that will be a help to you. Or you could try message board help. Greetings from Canada