Seagull

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by teach6, Oct 19, 2002.

1. teach6

teach6 New Member

I was just reading another post and came across your question for me about my scooter. I absolutely love it. It has allowed me so much more freedom.

My dog is also getting used to it and we are going on longer walks now, too. In fact, we went about a mile a couple of weeks ago and I thought she was going to drop before we got home. It turned out to be warmer than I thought it was. She survived.

My kids on the other hand aren't too sure about it. They are grown so you would think they were past the getting embarrassed by mom phase by now, but the younger two prefer that I don't use it around them. I tell them they may as well get used to it because it's not going anywhere.

My oldest will be nicer about it because his fiancee will get on his case if he's not. She's such a sweetie!

I hope you are still enjoying your scooter.

Barbara
  2. teach6

teach6 New Member

I was just reading another post and came across your question for me about my scooter. I absolutely love it. It has allowed me so much more freedom.

My dog is also getting used to it and we are going on longer walks now, too. In fact, we went about a mile a couple of weeks ago and I thought she was going to drop before we got home. It turned out to be warmer than I thought it was. She survived.

My kids on the other hand aren't too sure about it. They are grown so you would think they were past the getting embarrassed by mom phase by now, but the younger two prefer that I don't use it around them. I tell them they may as well get used to it because it's not going anywhere.

My oldest will be nicer about it because his fiancee will get on his case if he's not. She's such a sweetie!

I hope you are still enjoying your scooter.

Barbara