Search feature here

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by elliespad, Nov 2, 2011.

1. elliespad

elliespad Member

I really hate the new search features on the "new" board. Can never find what I am looking for anymore. Can anyone use their magic to find some (my) old post on Dr. Nash Petrovic? I am getting "no matches found", which I know is not true. Thanks.
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I don't seem to have much luck w/ searches either. Probably because I was not
    born in Personal Computer Era.

Maybe if you post on the Tech board you will get some help.

3. misskoji

misskoji Member

I tried searching the info for you as well.

Can you tell me which board you posted about this Dr. on, and the approximate date, and/or the thread topics, if you remember? I'll look into this further when I get a chance.

4. elliespad

elliespad Member

Hey Rock, good to hear from you. Misskoji, it would have been on the ME/CFS/FM board about 5 years ago? But, SURELY others have mentioned his name over the years and I am not getting any hits at all. Thanks for your help.
  5. misskoji

misskoji Member

I believe ProHealth is working out the "bugs" in the search feature as we speak.

I could not find specific posts by title looking through your removed or active posts, but did a google search. You can find what you wanted there, and bump it up. :)

Long link to copy and paste:,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=507dee9ad5fa3aeb&biw=1280&bih=637&bs=1