Search Your Name!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by findmind, Nov 30, 2008.

1. findmind

findmind New Member

Posted this on ME/CFS/FM board; the replies are riotous.

Try right now: go to the top of THIS page, put your username in by Title or Username, see if you can make sense or rhyme or reason to the way the answer comes up.

No way to see where to look for certain things!

Let jorgie know; numbers count!!

2. ckball

ckball New Member

How are you doing?? I wondered how you were suppose to go back and read posts. I didn't think about searching your user name-duhhhh!!!!!

It looks like they are in order by date and you can't tell what the entire post is until you click on it.

I hope you are doing well and haven't moved any more,LOL.

I have been busy doing my ususal craziness, always have something going on, so have not been posting much lately, my day just goes by too fast. Good to see you-Carla
  3. findmind

findmind New Member

How the heck are you? I hope you're doing well...well, as well as can be expected, LOL!

No, I have not moved again...yet; the shepherd is doing well even tho' she vomits almost every night...makes getting up and coming downstairs a real nightmare, let me tell you.

I don't see that the Search posts are in order by date, unless jorgie saw this post and corrected the problem.

I'm also having problems going "back" from answering a post; but I have webtv, so it may be only my problem.

What are you doing lately? (Who cares if this post turns into a personal one, no one is looking at it anyway, FOFLOL!

Thanks for the shout out...
  4. ckball

ckball New Member

I am sorry your baby is not doing well and know all about those stairs.

I have had problems with the new site too, I have lost count of the posts I lost. I would be typing then I end up on the Fibro board, weird crap like that.

I have been my usual crazy busy self. Have you seen my youtube channel?

Also read my mountain lion post I have links to my photos. Check out Carla's Lemonade on the youtube channel, it is a montange of the scenery that I have taken pics of and put it to music. I need to go into town but will check in later-glad you are "surviving" Carla
  5. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hi Findmind,

I finally got off by duff and sent a post to Tech support also regarding the searching of posts. I agree with you that they are not in any particular order and it makes it hard to keep up with those you are find on a daily or more recent basis. The first post that came up for me was one in 2006. Well, that is not what I wanted.

I would just think to have them in most recent order to the oldest would be the best way for all but of course I have no idea of how hard that might be to do or not.

Thanks for bringing this up so it reminded me to write to them also. Did you send your question to the Tech Support board? If you did I could not find it but I only went through the first page. I did not go way back there.

[This Message was Edited on 12/02/2008]
  6. ckball

ckball New Member

Did you know you can have a email sent to you on any thread you post to?

Go to your profile and look at the bottom and it says "Send Email" change the no to a yes. Then everytime somone posts you will get a email that So & So has posted on the name of the thread. I found out by playing with it yesterday.

I have been trying to post a pic but no luck yet- I do see now the threads are in no order, mine went back to 2008 then jump to 2007, 2008 then back to 2006.

DId you know if you click on the number of posts on your profile page, all your posts would come up. Didn't know that till yesterday either. Hope it helps-Carla