Searching for a Good Dr in Raleigh NC Desperate! Please Help! Please respond!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fmfriend, May 6, 2014.

1. fmfriend

fmfriend Member

Please help. I'm desperate. I had been going to the same Dr for 15 yrs and he prescribed all the meds I needed, then the "powers that be" above him threatened his position due to prescribing narcotic meds. that kept me functional. Since then I have been going from pain clinic to pain clinic just to try to get the bare minimum for some relief to no avail. I've been practically bedridden for weeks now due to the debilitating pain. I have fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, chronic lyme disease with 4 co-infection and 4 back injuries.. I was in a wheelchair for a while and feel I'm headed back if I don't get this under control. I'm having a difficult time going on from day to day at this point. And very frustrated with the medical community that is suppose to help. Pain clinics are the worse. They don't offer medication but refer me to a psychiatrist! I've never felt so invalidated and humiliated and I've been through the gamet of Drs as you all have. Please someone help! I really am desperate! Thanks in advance