Searching for important lost paperwork...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Beadlady, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

I'm currently on a serious search for my info regarding my car loan and warranty papers. I know they came about 2 weeks after I had my first cataract surgery in October I was trying to be so careful with stuff during my recovery time.

So, now I have piles of crap from 2011 & 2012 in 10 different piles on the table.

I think they are both in the same envelope and I'm praying they didn't get thrown out by mistake.

20 years ago I used to be so organized and I could find any receipt or check copy in a matter or minutes. Now it is a bag of filing here and there and file drawers stuffed too full. As we all know it is exhausting to try to sift out the OLD and the current. If it was legal I could have a big bonfire in my backyard with all the OLD stuff to get rid off.

NOthing anyone can do, but I just needed to vent.

Thanks,
    Bead
  2. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Hi Bead,

Sorry you are having this problem. I know what you mean and it is so very frustrating when you can't find what you are looking for. When that happens I start cleaning out drawers and tops of different place. So things do get cleaned up some while looking. However, I know how frustrating it can be. Hope you find those paper soon. Keep up the search sweetie - one drawer or table/ desk top at a time :)!!

Let us know when you find it.

Hugz,
    Granni
  3. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

you'll find them....i have my piles of papers too on my table which is a catch all.
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

No one has a worse mess than I do right now. I am trying to get things organized but before I can do that, I have to feel well enough to get it done.

Please know that your paperwork will show up. I've asked Saint Anthony to find it for you. He's my favorite saint (because I'm always losing things) and he works fast.

Love, Mikie
  5. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Keep up the search sweetie you will find it. I know it can be very frustrating. I do that all the time - have to do a massive search to find something I need at the time. When I finally find it I usually have also cleaned out some other drawers, table or desk tops, etc. in the process.

I knowi it is very frustrating at the time though. I ike the idea of praying to St. Frances.

Mikie - Hope you feel better soon.

Blessings,
    Granni

6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm doing OK but just not enough energy to do everything which desperately needs doing.

Hope you are doing well.

Love, Mikie
  7. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

Did you find your paperwork? jm
  8. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

I had a few days of not feeling so great, so the mess still sits on the table. I did call the car dealership and they are going to have the warranty company send me a new booklet and I am also going to ask the Finance person at the dealership for a copy of my loan papers too.

I hope that my papers still show up--important info that I don't want to get in the wrong hands.