Searching For M.D. for Chronic Fatigue

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Peppie, Jun 19, 2003.

1. Peppie

Peppie New Member

Hi,

I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, no Fibromyalgia as of yet, but am having trouble finding a doctor who treats it. I understand there is no cure, but I keep reading about such wonderful doctors like Dr. Cheney, but none live in So. Calif. I live specifically in San Bernadino County, but am willing to travel up to an hour by car. Can anyone recommend someone that they have had personal experience with? Would much appreciate it. Oh, and please don't get thrown off by my "name!" I had to pick mt cat's nickname as mine was taken.

Sincerely, Peppie
  2. Peppie

Peppie New Member

Thanks for your reply. I would love the name and address, etc. of this doctor in San Diego. My email address is below. I would also appreciate greatly any backround info on him/her, ie. years treating chronic fatigue, tec. Thanks again!

Sincerely, Peppie
    DBarton9725@AOL.com
  3. Peppie

Peppie New Member

Hi Bek,

Thanks for your reply. I, too, do not have fibromyalgia but CFS. I am with an HMO and have gone thru the list of drs., none of whom seem to know ANYTHING about the illness. The one I have been going to will not even read material on the subject from other drs. on the Internet.

I will be happy to share any info with you if I do find a good dr. one day. Please leave me your email addy on my email so I can get back to you more easily.

Wishing you long periods of remission, too.

Warmly,
    Deb
    DBarton9725@AOL.com ("Peppie")
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Go to our Home Page and see if there is a doc listed in your area.

Love, Mikie
  5. Peppie

Peppie New Member

Mikie,

Thanks for the suggestion on locating a good doc. I'll check it out.

Warmly, Peppie