Seasilver..anyone tried it??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by AppleDumplin, Mar 20, 2003.

1. AppleDumplin

AppleDumplin New Member

Good morning everyone..My husband heard about this product on the radio last night. He came home from work, came straight online to check it out. From the testimonials we read, it has helped people with FMS and CFS. Was wondering if anyone was on it or heard anything, good or bad, about it. I think at this point, he is willing to try anything to help with all his pain..Thanks for the help..
    Soft hugs!
    Lorie
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I just visited a website for this stuff and it looks just like all the websties for MLM organizations for their products. There were too many outlandish claims of cures.

This kind of thing always sends up a red flare in my mind. I'm open to new things, but I'm also very skeptical when I see these types of offers.

Love, Mikie
  3. kgg

kgg New Member

and it did not give me the energy it claimed. And within 2 months my thyroid went hyper because it is seaweed based with iodine. The physician I was seeing at the time said she wasn't surprised that I went hyper using it. Needless to say, I stopped using it. Having a racing heart rate was not fun.
  4. judywhit

judywhit New Member

what bothers me is it says it is packed with vitamins and minerals but because it is soupposidly (natural) it can not tell you how much stuff is in it. it also bothered me to see the metal floating in it. that stuff remined me off the mercuray we used to use filling teeth at the dental office. i think it is snake oil!
  5. sp

sp New Member

HI, my massage therapist recommended Seasilver and I started taking it one week ago. I have not noticed any difference, and according to the testimonials on the website, it shouldnt take a week to notice a difference.

I wont buy another bottle if things dont change. It is $30 for one bottle.
  6. KathiM

KathiM New Member

I was scammed for 125.00 woth and it nothing for my husband and I. He is a diabetic and it makes claims for that etc. I felt no difference.

Save your $$$
    Wish I could get mine back !!!!!!
  7. jstbrznby

jstbrznby New Member

I just tried it this month. Figured it was worth a try and something that doesn't come in pill form sounded good to me and if you don't mind Cranberry juice it is easy to swallow.. I know something has given me more strength, with the exception to that nose dive I took last week, however I didn't get all the sweats and body pain I usually get and it didn't last near as long as usual and I bounced back. NOW, I didn't get it because of all the HULLABALOO about it, I am like everyone else is about they hype. But, I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it. I know there aren't any quick cures and I know one thing....at least for me if something is working until I quit taking it. Anyway that is all I know about it. Good Luck......Pam
  8. TerriM

TerriM New Member

and people said it is snake oil, making outlandish claims . . . also someone who used it got a letter from the FDA (or from the company prompted by FDA) because of their claims . . . Terri