SeaSilver, weather, fell down

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BonBons, Oct 15, 2002.

1. BonBons

BonBons New Member

Hi everyone - has anyone tried SeaSilver? I've been taking it 2 times a day for about 8 weeks now with no progress, although yesterday I had a good day. Today we are having a t-storm and thus, the weather makes my pain a 10, so I called in for a refill, alto I am so tired of taking meds that make me tired to cure my tiredness. I did read the doctor's article about CFS and pain control. I was so full of hope yesterday, cooked dinner and had company, even got a call for a job interview. I fantasize that I'll get the job and be able to keep it, even though today I haven't even changed out of my pjs and it exhausted me to walk to the mailbox. This board is great, thanks to you all for listening, at least I know I'm not alone....BonBons
  2. BonBons

BonBons New Member

Hi everyone - has anyone tried SeaSilver? I've been taking it 2 times a day for about 8 weeks now with no progress, although yesterday I had a good day. Today we are having a t-storm and thus, the weather makes my pain a 10, so I called in for a refill, alto I am so tired of taking meds that make me tired to cure my tiredness. I did read the doctor's article about CFS and pain control. I was so full of hope yesterday, cooked dinner and had company, even got a call for a job interview. I fantasize that I'll get the job and be able to keep it, even though today I haven't even changed out of my pjs and it exhausted me to walk to the mailbox. This board is great, thanks to you all for listening, at least I know I'm not alone....BonBons
  3. Fairyeyes

Fairyeyes New Member

he's the "8 weeks to optimal health" guy. there was an article on his site that questioned this supplement, and he seems to think it's scammish. Do a google search for Dr. Weil. Check his site for the question of the day(he has a q& a section), or just search for seasilver.
  4. fibolady

fibolady New Member

i am still in my pj's with a sweatshirt (it is 5:30 here!) guess it won't be hard getting reading for bed tonight! when i have such a bad day with the pain, it actually hurts to wear regular clothes, so i just stay in my comfy clothes!

warm regards, fibolady
  5. BonBons

BonBons New Member

I've read Dr. Weill's stuff; I'll check it out, thanks for the support. BonBons