SeaSilver

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MaryAnn43, Jan 18, 2003.

1. MaryAnn43

MaryAnn43 New Member

Hi. I have never posted here before, but I am an old timer with FM !! I am 44 and have had it for well over 20 years. I have been reading up on SeaSilver and was just wondering if anyone has tried it? I usually am on AOL message boards for FM and lots have tried it. There is a website about it - Just wondering if anyone can give me some feedback???? I am always careful about what I put into my body, but I will feel like anything is worth a try. Thanks!! MaryAnn
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Like many MLM's, this one promised the world with many testimonials for cures for everything. These kinds of things always send up a flag in my mind.

Love, Mikie
  3. kramlow

kramlow New Member

While I realized it was probably too good to be true, out of desperation I gave it a shot. Unfortunately, it didn't do a thing for me.
  4. judywhit

judywhit New Member

for over 6 months it did nothing. I did a research on it via the web one day and there is a bunch of controversy surronding this stuff. They state that it has all these vits and minerals in it however, none of the amounts can accuratly be measured because it is a natural products. It states this on the bottle. Also that slimmy silver that you see floating at the top is not a good thing. To much of that stuff can give you terrible skin tone. I have seen it in a neighbor she swears by this stuff and has been taking it for years. Has dumped all her other supplements! Her skin looks terrible and she is always tired!!! I do not like this stuff at all. One last thing...while I was doing a web search on this product I went to a mlm website whom was selling it. This website got ahold of my computer and changed my settings making this seasilver website my home page. Now that pissed me off and seems like desperate measures to go to in order to sell seawater!!! If you like a liquid vitamin get fatique to fantastic from iherb or your health food store. This is a product made specially for fms/cfs patients by a doctor of medicine.
    Judy