Seasilver

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tlc8858, Jun 4, 2003.

1. tlc8858

tlc8858 New Member

I was just wondering if anyone has tried the mineral supplement called seasilver. If you have, did it work or did you notice any difference at all?

Thanks tlc8858
  2. tlc8858

tlc8858 New Member

Thanks madwolf. I will look those up.
    Believe it or not, tlc is my initals.
  3. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

I was taking seasilver for about 6 weeks. The first week I noticed a big jump in energy. Then I slowly started going back to where I started which was no energy. Back to barely getting up all day.

Then I switched products. I am now feeling great most of the time with too much energy that sometimes gets me in trouble - I overdo it. I still have some achey days - usually when it's cool & rainy. But when the sun comes back out I'm raring to go!

I did contact the seasilver co. & asked them how much of everything is in their product as it is not listed. The girl whom I was talking to said they couldn't say because it is a whole food product. I said what I'm taking now is a whole food product & lists amounts of everything that's in it. She put me through to the nutritionist & I got the same story - word for word - like they were just saying what they were told. She said it was like oranges - no 2 have the same exact amount of vit. C. I said, but someone has to have a recipe - you don't just throw however much of everything in a vat, stir & bottle it, do you? No response.

Then I told her that I heard some not so good things about their company. She said and I quote "ok". I thought she'd at least ask what I was talking about but she seemed like she didn't care one way or the other.

After that phone call, I'm glad I switched. The whole conversation raised a very red flag for me. I only wished I'd called before I started taking it!

So, that's what I can tell you. I would not recommend it to anyone, but there are those who love it. Just like anything else, what works for one might not work for another.

Take care.......Kathi