Second day back at the gym and I'm not dead yet

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sheila1366, Nov 9, 2005.

1. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

I am starting back slow.I did only a few minutes of cardio Monday but today I was able to do 30 minutes on the eliptical and some muscle toning for my flabby arms.And as always I have to get on the butt machine to lift my rear back off my legs.Right now I feel pretty much the same amount of pain as always.I just have to keep this workout thing under control.I got to carried away and that is what dr. said brought on that major flare back in June.SO I am gonna stick with 3 days a week and slowly build up to i hour of cardio and weight training.I hate these old school teachers triceps.HA!

Sheila
  2. dancingstar

dancingstar New Member

Good job, Sheila! I did it, too. I did some interval training on the treadmill for about 40 minutes cause I was feeling so good. Kept it at 4.0 and then would run for a couple of minutes at 5.0, then walk for a minute at 4.0, then run at 5.5, then 4, then 6, 4, 6.5, 4, 7, 4, 7.5... and I made it up to 9.0 twice.

I used to do it all the time, but I haven't felt good enough to do this in so long. It was really great! I also did some serious ab work and some weight stuff. Hooray!!

Here's to no rebound pain and feeling great tomorrow and the day after....