Second SSD claim denied.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KYRock, Oct 17, 2002.

1. KYRock

KYRock New Member

This really sucks! I've been denied 3 times on my 1st claim and now they have already shot me down on my 2nd claim. I'm really begining to think that I will never get it. like I'm not depressed enough already. It MAKES ME SO DARN MAD!!!!!! I just wish these so called examiners and judges could walk in our shoes for one day. just one day!! I'm sorry but these people need to be stopped. It's bad to have your future lieing in someone elses hands.
  2. KYRock

KYRock New Member

This really sucks! I've been denied 3 times on my 1st claim and now they have already shot me down on my 2nd claim. I'm really begining to think that I will never get it. like I'm not depressed enough already. It MAKES ME SO DARN MAD!!!!!! I just wish these so called examiners and judges could walk in our shoes for one day. just one day!! I'm sorry but these people need to be stopped. It's bad to have your future lieing in someone elses hands.
  3. SaraD

SaraD New Member

Not sure what point you are at, but I had my hearing on August 2nd and run to the mailbox everyday, hopeing and praying I will get the approval, but I keep getting this feeling I won't. I guess mostly because of my age I guess (29) is held against me. I have like 5 years of medical records and a lawyer. Did you get a lawyer and get to the hearing stage yet?? Even though I don't know yet how my outcome will turn out, I think the lawyer and perseverance really helps. As hard as it will be even if they deny me at this stage I will still fight back and even go to the next level, until there aren't any more levels to go...
    Good luck
    Sarad