See my question on Medicaire in FFC and ins thread

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hubby, Nov 9, 2005.

1. hubby

hubby New Member

Have not looked at site in a long while, ill and not able to really do much but try and read a little, foggy tonight, so it is over my head.

To Dr today, very bad bladder infection, and numerous other things, you know us, we don't just have one thing to have at a time. I am trying to get ready to go on a long trip to TX to see my daughter, and grandkids have not seen in over a year, and am missing them and the USA sooo much.

I just hope I don't back out, with all I have been through lately I have been lucky to get out of house to do anything period, so this is going to be a big test of the old ways.

If anyone has any information on what Medicaire pays and how they pay, if you have say an emergency outside of states, and or the pharmacy plan that is to be intiated Nov 15th trying to get enough brain cells together to investigate all this.

You are all so great and I look to this board only and sometimes it might be to my detriment but I also try to stay abreast of news of research, and also pain meds and how they are being presribed/or not now.

Regards
    Hubby