See - Conspiracy about CFIDS/ME discussed

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by puggles, Jan 8, 2010.

1. puggles

puggles New Member

Much to my amazement, someone posted a comment on why CFIDS has not been taken seriously by the CDC. They believe that a Retrovirus was allowed out, either accidently or delibertly by the Feds and thus began the NIH/CDC and other federal agency cover-up of CFIDS. At first it sounded a bit "out there" but thinking about it I realized that maybe they were right. What else could explain why CFIDS has been demeaned and funding not provided like anyother disease - and our disease is pretty bad and quite destructive.

Have a look at under the topic about the CDC losing Credibility with the American Public. The comment is at the very bottom.

Add your own input but don't make personal attacks at CDC staff. Be accurate and use solid data, etc.

I don't know of what value this whole thing is - but, it may well get to the right CDC people who know what really is going on with CDC and CFIDS. None of this makes sense to me how a true epidemic can be ignored while stupid flus like Swine Flu is hyped and the true numbers for death are under 3% and the numbers for sick are really low - with most illnesses reported as upper resp. infections and not Swine Flu or even a virus. But 800 people at the CDC are working on Swine Flu when they should be working on CFIDS. - site is meant for CDC staff and the public and is NOT supported, etc by the CDC.
  2. TeaBisqit

TeaBisqit Member

I just can't prove it. But I've been saying it for almost twenty years. They let it out and they've been covering it up.
  3. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

I have made several similar comments here over the yrs. Sometime I think that people probably think I sound crazy, but I am basing this on an awful lot of verifiable info that I have read. And, there have been quite a few people who have responded to my comments on here by agreeing that it certainly sounds plausible and would explain an awful lot. Now if only we could get the media to start raising these questions!

I have not been to the cdcchatter site bc I read that Reeves is using any hits on anything CFS-related on the CDC's website as "proof" that the CDC is valuable to a lot of people (as if no one ever goes there to find out just how bad the latest info they are spreading really is, or no one ever goes there simply bc it shows up when they google CFS!) Anyway, I don't know if this site is a cdc site or one created to discuss the cdc and not part of their site at all, so I have been avoiding desire to feed into their b/s.
  4. puggles

puggles New Member

The site is OUTSIDE of the CDC official website. It is NOT part of the CDC, but run for CDC people and not affiliated or paid for or supported by the CDC. So, going to will NOT increase the traffic on Reeves' site.

I took a few cracks at his stupid study showing that the hits to the CDC/CFS site were indicitive of the huge number of sick people looking for any information, not that it showed true value - which we all know it does NOT. This is not anything new. Back pre-web the CDC hotline for CFIDS was overloaded with sick people trying to get any information on their disease. Reeves is just putting anything out there to justify his existence. I wish the CDC would get him to retire and go away. And take his overpaid and worthless contractors -ABT Associates and Emory University MIND-BODY Program with him. In three decades the CDC/CFS program has accomplished NOTHING except extreme damage to the very sick - and this is cruel and criminal. Let Congress investigate the CDC/CFS program YET AGAIN - but this time with an eye to a cover-up. No X-Files here - but too many people who are quite sane and sensible also believe that there has been a massive cover-up of CFIDS - what else explains the 30 years chant that we have "coping issues", it's all in our heads, we were abused as children and so on. I find it shocking and unbelievable that they can get away with this stupidity. So, let Congress and the Inspector Generals for NIH/CDC have a go at them.

Hit the site and add your comments. It says on the front page of the website that the PUBLIC can add their comments - just make sure you do NOT attack Reeves - no personal attacks, just the facts and your own opinions. And remember: YOU are the taxpayer - THEY WORK FOR YOU - FIRE THEM.
  5. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

thanks for the info - very good to know that the site is not a part of the cdc's site....I will definitely have to take a look at it

and I am most definitely NOT one given to using personal attacks to get my point across (in fact I pointed out that one of the CFSAC testimonies was pretty much ruined bc the authors resorted to name calling and attacking - was very disappointed to see that).....I hate attacks, and besides they are not only ineffective bc they make the other person stop listening, but they also make the person doing the attacking look stupid (even when he/she could have very valid points)
  6. TeaBisqit

TeaBisqit Member

The new Conspiracy Theory show with Jesse Ventura, he's interviewing doctors and Alex Jones and they are talking about the poisons that were put in vaccines to deliberately make us sick and sterile. You've totally got to watch this show.
  7. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

what network is that on?
  8. TeaBisqit

TeaBisqit Member

TruTV. Here's the Facebook link:
  9. simonedb

simonedb Member

I will look at that, but it sounds far fetched
    I mean don't get me wrong, for one I love conspiracy theories but it sounds wild even for me and two I wouldnt be surprised if something bad was in vaccines but it wouldnt make sense to me that the govmt would purposely poison all the vaccines because there is power in numbers and they need bodies for why defeat our nation internally, completely? I know the govmt and military have done experiments on small numbers of people they considered disposable like prisoners and poor people etc with plutonium in the 50s that was declassifed and someone wrote a book about it....crazee shit
  10. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

thanks for the link....I watched it and it does sound way out there, & in general I tend to be suspicious of conspiracy stuff (although like I have said many times I do definitely believe that something major has been/is being covered up concerning CFS)

.....however, that said, there is also an awful lot of evidence for the stuff that was reported in the secret societies series on the FB link.....I have read about a lot of it elsewhere, so I am not just going on what was brought up in the show (don't ask for sources, though.....I have a hard enough time tracking down all the stuff I have read and saved re CFS over the yrs - I still have it all, but my organizational skills went out the door when I had a car accident yrs ago)

so anyway, I am not jumping on the big picture conspiracy theory bandwagon yet (just the CFS one), but I also believe that it is good to keep informed and to keep an open mind and not dismiss the possibility either