Seeing a cardiopulmonolgist for SS-anyone already seen one.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ckball, Apr 14, 2003.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

Hi all- I have a appt on Wed for SS to see a cardiopulmonolgist. I have already seen a state psych, so i know what that was like. That was the dumbest meeting I have ever been to. What should I expect from a heart lung Dr. I have asthma and high blood pressure but my REAL problem is FM, RA and chronic fatigue, why don't they send me to another rheumy. Thanks for any advice
  2. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

My sad and astounished icon results from my shocking revelation of a sleep apnea study run last Friday. I had been "causually" told over the last few years I had Sjordens but I blew it off as probably less serious than the FMS et al.

Well, yes and no! I go see my GP Thursday; he is harder to reach than the Pope and you get about as much time! I am supposing since the apnea folk said done deal for the CO-machine (like going to Heaven). Also an electric hospital bed to elevate my legs over the cardiac level.

I am trying to learn about this SS...I can't imagine wrestling this and FMS too! I guess it will be one step at a time. Love CactusLil'