Seeing doctor this morning

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by connieaag, Apr 7, 2008.

1. connieaag

connieaag New Member

We are in Springfield to see Doctor C. What a drive from Indiana.... I thought Springfield was 'just west of St. Louis"! Oh well, it was scenic drive as suggested even though I have never driven that long of a distance by myself. We put an air mattress in the Yukon and Kat had a good trip playing a game on the laptop and talking on the cell to pass the time.

It is a stormy, rainy day today and she is in a lot of pain this morning and of course didn't sleep well in the hotel, so we are excited to see him and get this show on the road again with a new plan of action!

My husband spoke to his client whose son has been seeing the same doctor, and after 2 years, he is at 100% so we are optimistic once again. Will post when we get home.

Connie
  2. munch1958

munch1958 Member

But I had to cancel it due to back fractures. I did get to talk to Dr C on the phone though. I would have preferred to be there in person.

Please let me know how your appointment went. He's a good doctor! He reads everything you bring in too. His forms that he asks you to fill out and your own.
  3. connieaag

connieaag New Member

Our appointment was at 10 -- maybe we slipped into your spot since we got in so quickly!

4. connieaag

connieaag New Member

Wow! I have abook of material to go through, but we were very impressed with him. It was nice to not have to go to a doctor with answers instead of "let's try this". For anyoe who is in doubt of spending the money to see a LLMD, DO IT! With the visit, blood tests and travel it was still under $2000.

I'm not going to post all the protocol he is using, but will answer any questions.

Connie