Seeing Dr. Vrchota in MN

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by morningsonshine, Apr 16, 2007.

1. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Has anyone seen a Dr. Vrchota in MN???

I'm scheduled to see her at the end of this month.

Uncertain about this new adventure.

[This Message was Edited on 04/16/2007]
    [This Message was Edited on 04/16/2007]
  2. morningsonshine

3. deliarose

deliarose New Member

i've heard good things about her.. she uses Teitelbaum's protocol.. as far as I know

delia
  4. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

Ditto what Deliarose says. She's been able to help a lot of CFS patients.

Dr. Teitelbaum's protocol is becoming outdated, though. He needs to revise his books. Research in CFS is moving so fast, that it needs to be continually revised every 6 months, in my opinion. The Fibro and Fatigue Centers are not helping as many patients as they once claimed from experiences of members on this board.

Keep an open mind and work with your CFS doctor. Research and make suggestions yourself.

Just my opinion.

CherylSue
  5. morningsonshine

deliarose, thanks i did a search, but most of it is older post, but no bad comments.

Littleblue, i agree with that, you forgot to add money too!

cherylsue, that was one of my concerns also, about all the new and current research and if she will be up to date with it all.

She isn't with the FFC clinics but sounds like she does alot of the same things.

Will post about my experience when i get back.

Anymore imput is welcome.

Thanks,
    Misty
  6. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Where in Minnesota is Dr. Vrchota? I man in my area in North Dakota is desperate to find somewhere to go for help that isn`t too far away. Minnesota would probably do able for him.

Thanks,
    Sandy
  7. morningsonshine

Hi,
    She's in Winona, MN

http://www.karenvrchota.com

She seems to be close to the FFC clincs in approach, Use Dr. Teilbaums protocal, but also improvise, also works with Lymes patients.

Hope that helps.

Misty
  8. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I will give him the information.
    Sandy