Seeing numbers?? Rafiki maybe you will know....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Debra49659, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

I always see to notice the same numbers...and have for years. Any significants??

1:11 or 11:11....see it on the clock alot...or the amount of something I purchased, flight number, etc.

Is someone trying to tell me something??

2. Juloo

Juloo Member

When I was a kid, 11:11 p.m. was called "wish time" if you saw these numbers on a clock, you would make a wish. Like seeing a falling star.
  3. mysticbrit

mysticbrit New Member

Hi Debra,

11:11 is one of those numbers that I seem to see all the time also. In fact, I just glanced at the clock and it was exactly 11:11. This seemed to start when my kids were little and has never stopped.

I remember Sylvia Brown (the physic) on Montel William's show talked about it. Some one in the audience asked her if there was a significance about it. She said there was and went on to explain why but of course, I can't remember now. I think it has something to do with angels.

I'll be interested to see what other's have to say.

P.S. I just re-read my post and noticed the time of my post was 9:??. I wonder why, perhaps the board is on Pacific time zone.
    [This Message was Edited on 01/23/2009]
  4. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

I have this happen a LOT. For me, it has been going on the last 3-5 years. At first, I thought it was coincidence, or that I was subconsciously looking for it on the clock at the right time. But I have realized there is more to it than that. I see it on license plates, signs, minutes left on the microwave... places I would never expect. For me its mostly 1:11 or 111. I have no idea what it really means.

There are a lot of sites devoted to this. And there are a lot of different opinions/ideas on what it means. They include:

*A sign from angels, reminding you they are watching over you.
    *A sign that you are on the right track.
    *A sign to stop what you are doing and reflect, pray or meditate. You have a direct connection to a higher power.
    .......and many more

I realize that no one really knows, and that these are all theories and guesses.

For me, it started after my mother died, and seems to happen more and more over time. When it happens to me I stop and look at what I am doing. Am I on the right track to something? I take a few moments to pray for world peace, or something for the greater good. And I send a message to my Mom & Dad that I love them and miss them.

Since I don't know why I am seeing 1:11 all the time, I try to cover all the bases when it happens.
  5. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

It just happens to makes it hard for me to believe it means nothing. I love the wishing time...and also that it a sign from angels. I must confess it used to freak me out when I first caught on but not really anymore.

Thanks everyone for the help!
  6. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

Really weird thing...I always notice 22. It's always 6:22, or 3:22 (or whatever when I look at the clock) I never told anyone (think I mentioned it to my husband) then one day my best friend mentioned it to me that she does the same thing and has for years. - Same number. The weirder part, both of our birthdays are the 22nd.

What does that mean, experts out there?