Seeking Fibro Support Group in Atlanta (Roswell) GA

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dove1, Nov 14, 2002.

1. dove1

dove1 New Member

Any ideas about how to access groups? The arthritis foundation no longer has a list. Thanks for any tips you may have.
  2. dove1

dove1 New Member

Any ideas about how to access groups? The arthritis foundation no longer has a list. Thanks for any tips you may have.
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Welcome to the board. If you will go to the 'Home' page at the top left of this board, on the right hand side is a list of features, there is one for 'Support Groups' in different states, hopefully there is one near your home.

Again, welcome to the board.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. LindaGa

LindaGa New Member

I live near douglas,ga and no support group here or nearby either.This board is great and welcome.LindaGa
  5. LisaMay

LisaMay New Member

I live in Canton, GA and have yet to find a close enough to travel to support group (the closest I found was Marietta/Austell). Have you checked at North Fulton Regional Hospital or Northside? Sometimes they have one or can put in the right direction. I've often thought about taking out an ad in my local Cherokee County paper looking for FM folks who want to gather and help each other. I'm just not sure where we would meet, and if I would have enough energy to coordinate something like that.

If you find something relatively close, please let me know. I would definitely be interested! Lisa