Seeking Klutzo!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 2BPainfree, Dec 2, 2002.

1. 2BPainfree

2BPainfree New Member

Hi There!

I was reading one of your replys to another post and you mentioned the possibility of heating pads adding to our problems....something with magnetic energy feilds?

I practically LIVE on a heating pad. I found your post interesting because with all the endometriosis I have ...and beleive me, I have had enough for all of us...(4 surgeries in the last 2 years alone) I have begun to notice a trend...sometimes my Abd pain is worse and lasts longer when I use the heating pad than when I don't. Maybe there is something to that theory? Do you have any more info on it?

Maybe it's just because the heat dialates the vessels, who knows.

You always seem to have good info, THANKS!

Susan
  2. 2BPainfree

2BPainfree New Member

Hi There!

I was reading one of your replys to another post and you mentioned the possibility of heating pads adding to our problems....something with magnetic energy feilds?

I practically LIVE on a heating pad. I found your post interesting because with all the endometriosis I have ...and beleive me, I have had enough for all of us...(4 surgeries in the last 2 years alone) I have begun to notice a trend...sometimes my Abd pain is worse and lasts longer when I use the heating pad than when I don't. Maybe there is something to that theory? Do you have any more info on it?

Maybe it's just because the heat dialates the vessels, who knows.

You always seem to have good info, THANKS!

Susan