Seems like nothing makes me happy!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Tigger57, Aug 15, 2005.

1. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

I've been complaining about the heat and humidity so much because it wiped me out and hurt... probably mostly from the swelling.

Now, today, it's much cooler, but still lots of humidity. Plus we had thunderstorms that came through earlier this morning.

I'm now sitting here in tears because of the pain.

What do I need to do put myself in a hyperbaric chamber, or some kind of climate controlled bubble.
    Hugs,
    Tigger
  2. getfitat40

getfitat40 New Member

Between being sick so much (sinus, stomach) and falling (klutz or something else??) my many friends have suggested a bubble to stay healthy and safe....

I don't mean to make light of your paing and I am sorry you are having a rough day...the changing weather is tough on anyone, but I think we feel it 10 times worse...hang in there....and know you are not alone.
    Nancy
  3. libra55

libra55 New Member

It is the heat and the humidity, and then the rapid drop in temperature. I personally have been absolutely rotten these past few weeks. My pain level is off the scale and I am having vertigo which I havent had in a long time.

If the weather would be constant and stay that way I think we would all feel a lot better.

Sure hope ya feel better soon!

((((((((Hugs)))))))
    Michelle
  4. Suzan

Suzan New Member

I have always loved summer and even last year..summer went better for me than winter did. But this year, I can't really say I have enjoyed too much of it at all. I do MAKE myself get outside almost every day. I have a pool, but it isn't heated..and most of the time the water hasn't been very warm ( we are in WI) because the nights are not staying warm. So even on a hot day..I try to go in and move around some ...I LOVE to be in the water....But the water hurts me..and I end up getting out because I have too much pain. Then being in the sun for any length of time seems to be kicking up my fatigue. So that stops me from doing work in the garden...this morning I hung out one load of laundry..and had to rest before I could go back into the house! The humidity is difficult...Storms are painful....Seems like every day I have a new challenge. Then with summer being so tough this year...it almost scares me to think how bad winter may be for me.
    I am 52 and was dx'd 3 years ago btw.
    S0, all that is to say..I UNDERSTAND.
  5. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

I wish there was a compound with a bubble around it just for us.

This summer has been horrible. For all of us.

I'm sorry that you are all suffering with me. In this case misery does NOT anjoy company.

Hugs,
    Tigger