Seems like verdict is in on what ails me

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by skyeone, Jun 5, 2006.

1. skyeone

skyeone New Member

Well I'm going to be happy about this, so here goes!!! Apparently the neurologist has said that the spots in my brain have some MS characteristics, but as of yet shouldn't be confused with MS. (could be very early start, but too soon to tell)

So I'm going to take that to mean that I don't have MS!!! On the flip side he did say that I have Phospholipide Antibody Syndrome, which is nothing more than a problem with clotting. Exactly opposite of being a Hemopheliac I clot too much. No worries though, a simple low dose asprin a day takes care of that! I do have permanent nerve damage that is irreparable and will only get worse over time as well unfortunately. As for my vision, I'm seeing my optometrist (sp) in the next little while to see why my left eye always gets a white film over it making it hard for me to see.

At any rate, my doc says that if I really want to go back to work she'll refer me to SMD (Society for Manitobans with Disabilities) and they can help me with training, coping with my probs and finding a job. She has also said that for me to get a job means very part-time because of how dizzy and unbalanced I am. NO not unbalanced mentally, just how easy I tip over........LOL (Hey if I can't laugh at myself, who can I laugh at?)

So all in all I believe the news is fairly good!
  2. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

You have SOME answers,as far as your tipping over I know what you mean I have it all the time!
    Good luck,
    Mary
  3. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Good for you!

As for the tipping over thing, I thought it was just me. Glad to know it's not but I wonder why?

Marta