Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by budmickl, Jul 19, 2007.

1. budmickl

budmickl New Member

I just wanted to ask your opinion about something that I just experienced.

I won an auction on 07/02/07 and paid immediately with PayPal. On 07/16/07 I sent an email to the seller asking if the product had been shipped. If not, when would it be and if it has, when was is shipped so I get an idea when to expect it.

No response.

Shipping was a flat $3. Actual shipping was $1.47.

Package shows it was shipped on 07/13/07. I received it 07/18/07. I'm not questioning the time from shipped to receive. I am just aggreviated that there was such a delay in shipping, lack of communication and overcharging of shipping cost.

I left positive feed back that just said Thanks. But the new feedback has a place to rate the seller. I gave her all bad marks.

I want to send her an email complaining but he/she hasn't left feedback for me so I don't want he/she to be nasty. I have 100% positive feedback.

As a seller, do you if there is anything I can do to complain to eBay about this person?

The money is not the issue. It's that lack of service and response that has me mad.

Thanks for listening.

2. budmickl

budmickl New Member

Thanks for responding, I guess I was just venting. The item I purchased was $5 so it's not a big deal. There is nothing wrong with the item. I don't think I'll do anything else. Just chalk it up to learning.

I have bought for 7 yrs, this was not a new seller. Maybe she was having a bad day. Maybe I'm too critical today.

Whenever I pay with paypal, I usually get a note from the seller saying when they are shipping out. When I pay by m/o (which is rare), I always send them a note saying I put payment in the mail. I don't usually hear from them back.

All in all, I am never disappointed with Ebay. And time for me to let this go. Not a big deal, just whining!

budmickl (aka happyinmo)
  3. budmickl

budmickl New Member

If you were the seller, I wouldn't have had any issues. And I would have known where to find you! LOL!!

I haven't looked at any of your items lately. I had lots of Longerberer baskets that I had packed away. My daughter has them now.

Yes, I can be fiesty when I get my dander up. But I learned to to keep it in check!

Happy selling!