selaine....Im curious........

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by otis89, Sep 14, 2007.

1. otis89

otis89 New Member

Hi,
    I too am interested in selling on ebay, i have been reading your posts and it sounds like your getting pretty "savvy", what items are you selling on there now, because i want to check out your pages, i have sold a couple things, but then dropped out of it for a long time because i wasnt feeling well enough, because for me just selling a couple things was overwhelming(with my brainfog), i buy a little from time to time, and just wanted to check what you have listed........thanks..otis89
  2. skikat

skikat New Member

HI ELAINE
    GOOD TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU OVER HERE. I JUST FOUND THE OTHER BOARDS THIS WEEK.I ALWAYS FEEL SO HEMMED IN ON THE FIBRO BOARD AS TO WHAT I CAN AND CANT SAY. ANYWAY, ABOUT THE EBAY SELLING. I CANT HAVE A GARAGE SALE DUE TO MY HEALTH SO I HAVE BEEN THINKG ABOUT THIS A LOT. WHAT I WANTED TO KNOW WAS THIS, DO YOU GET YOUR STAMPS AND SUCH ONLINE AT UPS OR POSTMASTER SO THAT EVERYTHING COMES TO YOUR HOUSE? OR DO YOU HAVE TO GO OUT? IT SEEMED PRETTY INEXPENSIVE WHEN I LOOKED AND THEY GAVE FREE SCALES TOO. JUST WONDERING. LOVE YA, PRAY FOR ME TONIGHT AS I HAVE DRS TOMORROW AND NEXT DAY AND NEXT DAY I WILL BE IN DENTAL CHAIR ALL AFTERNOON FROM 1 TILL 4 PM. -SKI-