Selling on E Bay

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PVLady, Feb 7, 2007.

1. PVLady

PVLady New Member

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has ever used a company called Snappy Auction to sell for you on E Bay. According to the website, you just drop off whatever you want to sell and they sell it on E Bay for you.

I don't have the expertise to sell on E Bay myself but am interested if someone can do it for me. I'm not sure what they charge....
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

I have Never done this But There is a Lady here who does that,,She has a little place Down Here in the local Mall where you can bring your stuff in and she will sell it for you on Ebay.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I Know she told me one day when i was in there looking around that the seller has to pay for a listing ,,,,But i didn't ask how much, I guessing it's around 19.95,,,,,,,,,,,,Also she has all the stuff people bring Her on display so it also can be bought outright too! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm sure she gets a commision,,,,,,,,S (Probably not much help)
  3. dononagin

dononagin New Member

selling on E-Bay is truly not hard at all. Just study it for a while then start small.

My hubby and I tried it for a couple of months - just more of a hobby than anything else, but I found I couldn't get to the post office to get things mailed off and work!

Make sure to study shipping costs as we underestimated that a few times.

Otherwise, there are instructions and tips for newbies on the site.

I would recommend if you decide to venture into it yourself to make sure you use pay-pal. It will save you grief with bounced checks, etc.

There are a lot of people making a lot of money doing this. Why not you??