Sensitive stomachs to certain foods

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tedebear, Feb 19, 2003.

1. tedebear

tedebear New Member

Is it just me or does anyone else have hyper sensitive stomachs to certain types of foods. Aside from everything else, I go in bouts where I vomit for 2 days if some certain type of food disagrees with me. Anyone else experience this?
    Thanks for the help.
    Soft teddy hugs.
  2. Fibromiester

Fibromiester New Member

Have you looked up any of the above yet? I think they are important, too. I have suffered from upset stomache, indegestion, diarrhea, etc for years. Now I believe it is probably a Candida overgrowth in my gut, as well as food allergies or sensitivities. I get immediate reaction when I eat certain foods! I have started on Primal Defense, Enzymes, a denatured whey protein mix and am following the "candida diet" which cuts out sugars, wheat, dairy, etc. Please take a look into some of these things!
    I hope it helps!
    Fibromiester
  3. nini

nini New Member

Hi teddebear yes i am very sensitive to a lot of different foods since having FMS I don't vomit but man do I have what i call a "real sitting" if I eat anything to do with nightshade foods tomatoes shell fish or a lot of red meat cuts just send me to the loo. They call it IBS Irritable bowel syndrome lovely thing really!! NOT!!!!
    well i know i wasn't much help but all i can say is to stay away from fizzy drinks coffee nightshade foods or foods that are particularly acidic, chocolate (was really difficult for me, I can eat this is very small amounts now phew!!! )The rest is a bit of hit and miss tho.
    Nini

[ advertisement ]