sensitive system: almost everything makes me feel worse

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rfg958, Mar 10, 2003.

1. rfg958

rfg958 New Member

hi, this is my first post here. I have such a sensitive system that almost everything makes me feel worse. Do any of you have that problem and any solutions? rfg
  2. Bigfoot

Bigfoot New Member

I'm with you on this one. The more I do, the worse I feel. With me, it's like my pain receptors are firing at even the slightest things. I have pain from clothes that fit tightly, beds that are too firm, humidity, weather changes, rubbing my skin, any physical exercize, just moving around usually makes me worse. I'm still learning to deal with FMS and am probably in denial about it as well. I refuse to accept that I will stay like this forever. I WILL get better! Somehow! Hang in there and think as positive as you can. We can beat this somehow!
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hello RFG, welcome to the board, I think we all go through this untill we find something that works for us.

I have a really bad time with food too. Most food makes me feel worst after I eat, I rather be hungry!

As for the pain, its like the other poster said, even your clothes sometimes make you hurt.

Keep asking questions, and maybe some of us can help you.

I have been feeling very well lately, taking supplements.

Again, welcome to the board.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. ozgran

ozgran New Member

First I want to welcome you to the board. It is great here. Lots of love and support. I also have severe reactions to many things and take Olive Leaf Extract ( see other posts)and pain killers and thats all. Dr is quite perplexed and sending me to a rhuemy next week. Hope he can help me. Good luck with your own problems. Love Ozgran.
  5. rfg958

rfg958 New Member

HI Ozgran and all, Have you noticed that Ozgran and I have the similarities of age, 64 and 65, as well as being very sensitive to supplements, etc. I have sometimes had good luck with homeopathic remedies (Headache by Nova) and cell salts probably because they are so gentle and easy to titrate. Rita F. G.

[ advertisement ]