Series - The Truth About Cancer

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Windytalker, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Windytalker

Windytalker Member

I started watching an 11 part series on The Truth About Cancer. Last night was the 1st episode. This episode will replay until the next episode. The new ones start at 9:00PM EDT and can only be watched on a computer or iPad (not recordable).

This may spur you...I learned this last night. By the year 2020, 50% of all cancers will be caused by chemotherapy/radiation/medications. Currently 1 in every 2 men get cancer. Women, it's 1 in 3. One hundred years go, 1 in 30+ got cancer.

I hope you can still join in and make the time to watch.

Many hugs to all,
  2. debrajwebb

debrajwebb Member

Thank you for posting this! I am researching these resources, MDs, researchers, treatments, etc.
    I am buying the books, ebooks digital downloads and
    DVDs also! This information, research and disclosures by numerous MDs, medical and integrative paraprofessionals, professionals and researchers is valuable for everyone and anyone to prevent, treat and maintain optimum healthy holistic natural lifestyle for any and all life challenges! :p
    Live natural healthy strong and free in every way!
    Healing blessings everyone!
  3. Windytalker

Windytalker Member

I've also ordered the DVDs. There's so much information, I can't retain it all...have even been taking copious notes.

What's so sad (other than the side effects of having standardized cancer treatments) is...most doctors only receive about 2 hrs. of nutrition training during all their years in medical school. A travesty!