Seriphos/Mil Adregen

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jenbird1975, Nov 15, 2008.

1. jenbird1975

jenbird1975 New Member

Hi All, I am new to the board! My CFS doctor just prescribed Seriphos and Mil Adregen for me. I also take Lexapro, Wellbutrin XL, Abilify and Provigil. Does anyone else take antidepressants with the supplements? Are there any side effects?
  2. Juloo

Juloo Member

I've been on Seriphos and Mil Adregen while on Zoloft or Effexor XR, and I did not have any problems.

There was a thread recently on Seriphos -- you can try searching my username or use 'Seriphos' in the title or content category. It was just at the top of the board last week.

I was prescribed both Seriphos and Mil Adregen by a naturopath in Pennsylvania -- in fact, I haven't met anyone else who was prescribed M.A. by someone other than that clinic.

Seriphos was a big help to me when I needed it. I kept stocked on it for a few years (until I was through that phase), but I keep some in the house just in case I feel that can't-turn-my-head-off feeling again!

P.S. The post was entitled "Seriphos Experience?" by Elisa and started on 11/0/08. I'm going to try to put a link here that you can paste into your address bar, because I didn't immediately get anything when I did a search.[This Message was Edited on 11/15/2008]
  3. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

i took miladregen, and i also take effexor. the miladregen greatly helped me! i did have to take it for a long time- like a year or even more. i did not have bad side effects from it.

best of luck