Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by crickett, Nov 17, 2010.

1. crickett

crickett New Member

Has anyone taken seriphos and has had good results from tAking it. They told me to tAke it 2 times a day . I would like to take it more. Thanks crickett
  2. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

I took Seriphos with very good results for high cortisol. It calmed me down and helped me with sleep too.

I found it best to take it in the morning, in divided doses. I started out at 8 capsules a day (which was a lot, but I needed it), 4 capsules first thing in the morning before eating and 4 capsules mid-morning, between lunch and breakfast. I have read that taking it in the morning mimics the cortisol curve of the body. I initially took it at night with bad results. Anyways, it worked really well taking it in the morning.

Maybe you need a higher dose, instead of taking it more than twice a day. How much are you taking and when are you taking it?

3. crickett

crickett New Member

Mary thank you for your reply. I started out taking 1 capsule in morning and 1 in the evening. I have noticed that when I take it inthe evening it does not make me sleepy. I did yet
    Test for high cortisol in morning and I do have lot of fight or flight problems. My integrative dr is hoping to calm my adrenals . My t3 was great so I am praying this will help me. I will up it some more to see if it will help. Thank you crickett
  4. crickett

crickett New Member

Thank you Mary for your reply. I am only taking 1 in morning and 1 in evening . I noticed it calming effects in the morning but not in the evening.. I did test for high cortisol so I am hoping this will help and help my anxiety. Thank you crickett