1. lesliesue

lesliesue New Member

Hey All,

About 6-7 years ago I was diagnosed with adrenal fatigue. My doc suggested Seriphos. I took that with another adrenal support supplement for a couple years and things normalized. I have been reading up here that Seriphos actually lowers adrenal levels.

So I am confused. Can anyone educate me?

I have a lot of health problems causing a ton of symptoms.....so my health is complicated. I am going to an integrative doc next week. And getting more and more happy I made that appointment!

Blessings,
    Sue
  2. lesliesue

lesliesue New Member

Leah,

I am so sorry you feel so terrible. My thoughts are with you for better days soon.

Hugs,
    Sue
  3. mbofov

mbofov Member

Seriphos helps lower cortisol levels, not adrenal levels. They're not quite the same thing. I took both Seriphos and an adrenal glandular to help support my adrenals. My adrenals were very weak at the time. But I had high cortisol at night, so the Seriphos helped normalize my cortisol levels, while the adrenal glandular helped strengthen my adrenals.

HOpe this helps - good luck with your doc next week -

Mary
  4. mbofov

mbofov Member

I'm sorry to hear you're so sick - I'm finally starting to feel human again.

One thing I started taking while sick was honey. I generally avoid it because of the sugar and extra calories but one of my sisters takes it when she gets sinus/cold issues and it helps. She was in Italy I think once, very sick, and the waiters brought her honey, everyone told her to take honey, and it actually worked. I don't need the calories but nothing was helping so I started the honey, as well as yin chiao (Chinese herbal combo) and zinc lozenges.

I hope you feel better soon!

Mary