seronegitive ra anyone?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by laura3951, Sep 16, 2006.

1. laura3951

laura3951 New Member

i saw a thread that someone ese has sreoneg ra, i was wanting to connect with them, thanks missy
  2. justlooking

justlooking New Member

hopefully the intended person will see this

3. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

I am seroneg RA also. Not the person you were trying to reach but in case you were taking a poll.....

Shar
  4. shylo

shylo New Member

I have seronegative spondyloarthopathy which is like RA only my blood test for RA comes back negative.Do a search on spondyloarthopathies and you should find a group of conditions that are similar to one another and they overlap one another so you may be DX with one and six months later you are told that you have this condition now which is in this same group of conditions.

If you have questions I can answer them for these conditions because I have done so much research on the spondys and I have even let my doctors know about the effects that I have because everyone is different and these conditions effect everyone differently.

I still am not sure about the fibro that I was told that I have because alot of my pain from the spondy is where the tender points are with fm but I'm not a doctor so who knows.

Let me know if you need any info.

Shylo.
  5. getfitat40

getfitat40 New Member

I was diagnosed with Seronegative rheumatoid arthritis about 5 months ago - I have had very high sed rate and crp along with other sympotms. I test negative for both RF and ANA but with the high inflammatory markers my rheumatologist prescribed Humira.

My inflammatory markers have decreased some but more importantly I feel better - less pain and my joints aren't as painful. We think it is working. I also have FMS, GERD, Hypothyroid, Shogrens (not tested positive again but I have all the symptoms again).

I hope this helps...