Seroxat........

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sybil, Oct 7, 2002.

1. sybil

sybil New Member

who has taken this and did you start your DD not long after?

i took it last year,stopped taking it because of the terrible side effects aaand i haven't been the same since. then i started being ill,coincidence....what are your experiences?

sybilxxx
  2. sybil

sybil New Member

who has taken this and did you start your DD not long after?

i took it last year,stopped taking it because of the terrible side effects aaand i haven't been the same since. then i started being ill,coincidence....what are your experiences?

sybilxxx
  3. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

I have heard many who found relief from clinical depression using Paxil but did not have FMS/CPS. It did nothing for me and now I have had a negative side-effect from SSRI's so I am taking another route w/my long, long standing clinical depression. CactusLil'
  4. sean

sean New Member

I keep seeing trailers for a programme in the u.k, that is on this coming sunday, regarding the effects of this drug. It shows how it has changed people with no apparent mental illness other than depression, into self harming , and even commiting suicide. I can't make any other comments on this until I see the programme, but It would appear from the little I have seen, it seems to cause serious mental side effects in some people. People with fibromyalgia seem to be particularly suseptable to the side effects of drugs. Although I believe I had fibro mildly, it wasn't till I took the NSAID named Celebrex that things got really bad, yet this is a very popular drug for RA, and other conditions, and obviously does not cause bad side effects in everyone.