Severe Going Into Shock Weakness . what to do, take ... mega confused

Discussion in 'Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Main Forum' started by bretzie, Jul 8, 2016.

1. bretzie

bretzie Member

Has anyone here had EXTREME WEAKNESS, the kind that makes you feel like you'll go into shock? If you did, what did you do and did it help? I'm feeling overwhelmed and have no idea what to start with.

Could be CFS (which I have). Could be Hypothyroid which I am (recent tests in 3/2016) showed TSH was high. Low iron and low D3 too.

Tried Armour several years ago - zip. Took ThyroGold for 30 days recently - zip
    Take/took Adrenal Extracts - zip

Considering trying WP Thyroid.
    Lack of money is a huge factor in trying things/doctors.

Would Colostrum help severe weakness. AAARGH.

I know Iodine is an important component in thyroid health along with various minerals (Selenium) Adaptogens (Ashwaganda) etc, but what brand, how much to take?

I know various minerals and adaptogens are helpful ... Ashwaganda. L-Tyrosine, Selenium ... BUT how much to take and how often.

I don't have a doctor right now as the last one was awful. No strength to search for doctor who takes Medicare and who could help.

I've tried various Thyroid Sites such as STTMN and Thyroid Advocates on FB, but ???

Many many thanks
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2016