severe stomach pain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shelle16, Dec 4, 2002.

1. Shelle16

Shelle16 New Member

Has anyone experienced bad stomach pain? It wasn't just the ordinary upset stomach. It was hurting so bad I was ready to go to the hospital.I was also hurting bad everywhere else. I took a short nap and it did ease the pain some what.Just curious if anyone has experienced this or if maybe somethingelse is wrong with me now. All input would be greatly apreciated.I love everyone so glad I found this sight.It is truley a blessing!

Shelle
  2. Shelle16

Shelle16 New Member

Has anyone experienced bad stomach pain? It wasn't just the ordinary upset stomach. It was hurting so bad I was ready to go to the hospital.I was also hurting bad everywhere else. I took a short nap and it did ease the pain some what.Just curious if anyone has experienced this or if maybe somethingelse is wrong with me now. All input would be greatly apreciated.I love everyone so glad I found this sight.It is truley a blessing!

Shelle
  3. shannon

shannon Guest

Yes I to as well as a friend of mine who is also on this site. Her name is Tes and I am sure she will be comming along to share with you her pains. I get very very bad tummy pains from time to time. they can be very very scary. You also may have a bout of a tummy flu going on as well or maybe your meds. I DO NOT TAKE ANY MEDS SO I know that mine are part of this wonderful disease. Do you ever get rib pain?
  4. Shelle16

Shelle16 New Member

I have recently experience rib pain.Kinda like the stomach pain wasn't sure it was FM related.I experience most of my pain in my lower arms, wrist , hands,and under my arms.that is where the extreme pain usually is. Of course I always hurt somewhere or another.I'm sure you understand that.How do you go without any meds.(especially at night)!Thanks for repling to my post.

HUGS
    Shelle
  5. evileva

evileva New Member

I also have had severe stomach pains. Like you one night it was sooo bad that I almost went to the hospital. It made me nauseas and after I threw up,(gross)it eased up enough that I could fall asleep. I agree, it is scary!
    Eva
  6. Shelle16

Shelle16 New Member

Its is so scary not knowing what is wrong with and afraid to go to hospital or call Doctor because afaid they will just think your nuts!There is just know winning with the DD. Don't get me wrong I'm glad it isn't as life threatning as Cancer. But I wish people would understand that we are in alot pain ever though we don't always show it. So for venting so much but i really get s0 upset
    Thanks for the post
    Shelle
  7. shannon

shannon Guest

I do not take any precriptions I should say. They are so much worse for you then this DD. They only bring more problems out in the long run. I take herbs. Melatonin is a very good one for sleep and works very well with no side effect's and does not hurt your liver or Kidneys. I have also found that malic acid with mag. is very good for the muscle pain. my oh my is my spelling off tonite or what. lol. Hope this info helps