Severe Storms...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by doloresf1, Jun 10, 2008.

1. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

Coming my way this afternoon. I'm all flared up. Wanted to check in and ask you to be keeping me in your prayers.

Also, gas prices: $4.02 a gallon here. I cannot go anywhere but to the store and the doctors. How is it where you are?

My love to all!

Hugs,
    dolores
  2. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Whuch state are you in dolores, we got storms this am in Upstate NY but they were not so bad as expected. Cleared the air and watered the lawns for sure.

Annie
  3. greygodess

greygodess New Member

We've had severe storms the last couple of days. Even a tornado warning. Luckily they were a little north and south of us.

Gas prices are $4.09 here. Godbless
  4. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

I'm in Pennsylvania. The cold front is expected to hit here by suppertime. When a cold front goes through, many times it knocks me flat!! (haha)

Hugs,
    dolores
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

It's Snowing up here!,MT.,35 degrees,,Yuck! havn't been out for a few days to check on gas prices but last fill up was 3.90,,,,,Stay Safe!,,,,,,hugs! Sis
  6. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

Snowing? Did you say Snowing??? Oh my goodness!

Hugs,
    dolores
  7. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

I just now read Nancy's thread about the terrible flooding, etc. Now I feel bad that I posted.

I'm sorry, Nancy. I didn't mean to compete for the attention you are getting. The devestation in your area is terrible! You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Terrible disasters of all kinds. Makes me want to re-evaluate my priorities. We never know what we will have to deal with each day. Strength and peace to all of you.

dolores

P.S. Nancy, Hi! We must have been posting at the same time. You stay safe, okay?[This Message was Edited on 06/10/2008]
  8. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

Isn't fight4acure from your area? Does anyone know how she is doing? Hope she's safe and sound.

Yes, my pain level is through the roof just the way yours has been. Nothing helps at times like this. And I'm dizzy. This dd sucks! There's no other way to put it.

The barometer is falling, but the storms still are not here. It's 4:40 p.m. The storm watch is up until 10:00 P.M. It's pretty windy already. They are calling for heavy rain. I pray no flooding.

The storm watch just now turned into a storm warning. I am going off the computer now until the storms are over. I unplug things like crazy when we have thunderstorms. Don't want to lose my computer or appliances to lightening strikes.

Thanks for prayers.

Love,
    dolores
  9. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Is $4.20.9 (may as well say $4.21 most places round here today. Annie