Severe tingling in neck and spine?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sandyz, Dec 14, 2002.

1. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I been having this for a while but its just getting worse and worse. Does anyone else have this? I know lots of people have tingling in the hands but this worries me. I
    also have been feeling very, very, dizzy and a little nauseous with it.

The tingling is in my neck and half way down my spine.I tried to look it up on the search but it wouldn`t pull up anything. I also have moderate pain with the tingling in
    the same place.

Thanks
    Sandyz
    [This Message was Edited on 12/15/2002]
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I been having this for a while but its just getting worse and worse. Does anyone else have this? I know lots of people have tingling in the hands but this worries me. I
    also have been feeling very, very, dizzy and a little nauseous with it.

The tingling is in my neck and half way down my spine.I tried to look it up on the search but it wouldn`t pull up anything. I also have moderate pain with the tingling in
    the same place.

Thanks
    Sandyz
    [This Message was Edited on 12/15/2002]
  3. lease79

lease79 New Member

I often get tingling in my neck too, along with an electrical cracking sound that is transfered noise, so I hear it in my head :(
    Very unpleasant & when I do have it, it happens everytime I move my head or flex my neck :(
    Not sure what causes it & the docs haven't been interested in it in my case as a symptom/problem.
    GOODLUCK

Lease
  4. dove1

dove1 New Member

Hi Sandy, I have tingling, pain and burning sensations in my neck, shoulders. It causes headaches as well. Along with FM and CFIDS I also have this diagnosis. I only log on once a week or so. I hope you find some answers.