Severe Vitamin D deficiency hi protiens in urine

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tcpolchies, Mar 21, 2007.

1. tcpolchies

tcpolchies New Member

Hello everyone,

New Rheumy order extensive lab work and Xrays. Due to severe level of vitamine D deficiency and high protiens in urine and blood, doc prescribes high dosages of vitamin D and a referal to Hemetalogist. Rheumy feels this may lead to future cardio problems, because their's a family history of stroke, heart attack, diabetes, ect...Okay, I can't be in the sun to long so I usually go out for walks at sunset. I have tried to walk during sun light, but my eyes and head can't handle this -photo sensitivity. I find if I walk in the sun or spend a descent amout of time in the sun I end up with a bad migrain from you know where and then a major flare up. Hot weather seems to cause my flare ups as well as a feelign of being totally drained.

Last, I happen to mention the latest symptoms (blood in eye -whites, blurred vision, sever bloating in stomache and back) normal eye sight not restored.

Anyone else have these problems and what was the outcome?

T~ in NM.

2. tcpolchies

tcpolchies New Member

3. tcpolchies

tcpolchies New Member

I don't get a chance to be online as much as I need to these days. Especially with the blurring of the eyes on and off.

Thanks for the tip, I'll make sure to mention other possible deficiency's.

T~