Sex life

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by quilp, Oct 27, 2006.

1. quilp

quilp New Member

I find that sex gives me some relief from the pain I feel during a relapse. Unfortunately those that know me, seem to think that because I have sex, 'he can't be so ill'.
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

sex would give me some relief from the pain as well. It does help increase the endorphins in your brain,, which will make you feel better. It is the natural morphine for pain.

Unfortunately, I have not had sex for awhile. But that is okay I am too busy going to college right now.

Jodie
  3. beachwalkerbill

beachwalkerbill New Member

I count it as an aerobic exercise, I love it, but it hurts my back the next coupla dayz
  4. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

Yes, the endorphins help quite a lot. And it's much healthier for you than breathing in bug spray.

I'll have to go back to that insecticide-feels-good post and add this as a suggested substitute (since this one will probably be deleted since it includes reference to what seems to be a verboten topic....you naughty child, you.)
  5. tlayne

tlayne Member

What's that????

Okay, a sex joke...if I can remember it! LOL!

An 80 year old man went to the doctor. He told the dr, "I need to have my sex drive lowered." The dr said, "At this age don't you think sex is all in your head?" The old man, "Yes, that's why I need it lowered." LOL!

Hugs, Tam
  6. Seeseaisme

Seeseaisme New Member

At least that's what I read (and feel).

Doesn't hurt to keep the marriage alive either, lol.