Sexy older men Sam Elliot is on the view oh my too sexy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ckball, Dec 6, 2007.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

Sam Elliot was on the view just now and had long white hair and his handlebar stash but still after all the years I wouldn't kick him out of my bed,LOL.

He could read the phone book to me and it would all be over, hmmmmmmmmmmhhmmmmmmmmmm. OK my motor is running now, it's 25 degrees out bout 80 in my living room.

Just had to tell ya'll- Carla
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

middle aged guys! Sam E , Clint Eastwood,,,,,,,Tom Selleck,,,,Wouldn't Mind a Visit From any of these guys!,,,,,,,,Lolol
  3. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

he's just lovely and so sexy.

4. ckball

ckball New Member

Now which way did he go????? loved-Carla
  5. sleepyinlalaland

sleepyinlalaland New Member

Last night I was doing a little multi-tasking (browsing this board and watching TV. The movie PRANCER had just started and when the father character was first introduced I was trying to think of the name of this gruff and sad-eyed guy and...then I saw this post and BINGO. Sam Elliot!

Yeah, he's some package, no problem with the mustache! By the way, the movie PRANCER is really well-done. I half remember seeing it when my kids were little, but like a lot of things I saw back then, it was a kind of "half-viewing". Seeing it again with no distractions was a treat. Great acting, engaging characters, sweet story.
  6. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

and found out he's been married to Katherine Ross (?) all those years which means, not only is he a handsome man, he's a decent, loving man too.

7. PBandJ

PBandJ New Member

Oh my goodness!! Yep all he'd have to do is to read the phone book and I'd be melted like a hershey bar in a closed car in July!! LOL
  8. Christinawensell

Christinawensell New Member

Richard Gere is so sexy!!!! I am 39 and I melt in any movie I see him in. Sexy at any age.
  9. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Even as a kid i liked him, of couse he was younger than! But my has he aged well, and Tom Sellack just keeps getting better and better with age to!!

Anyone remember Bruce Boxlieghtner (sp?) from How the West was Won?? I think that was the name of it? It played back to back with another late night western i would always watch babysitting.
    I had a major crush on Bruce! I don't think he went on to be as good as Elliot, and Sellack.
  10. bozey

bozey New Member

love Sam Elliot. My younger brother looked like him in his younger days.

My brother passed away at 38 but even he told me people would tell him that he looked like Elliot.

A very handsome man for sure and oh so sexy!!