Shaky, lightheaded feeling

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hdparadis, Apr 30, 2009.

1. hdparadis

hdparadis New Member

I have noticed that after eating I will sometimes get the oddest feeling. I feel spacey, almost like everything is to far away and in slow motion. I get shaky, lightheaded and queasy. I also will break out in a cold sweat. I've seen the Dr about it but of course I never have this issue while I'm in his office so he can't really see what I am talking about. Does anyone else have this group of symptoms? Any ideas? I'm going for a followup tommorrow so maybe I'll get lucky and trigger one of these "attacks" while I'm there.
  2. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

something related to your blood sugar levels or an allergy....either one of those could give that quick of a reaction and that type of one, too
  3. toddm

toddm New Member

Mine feels like hypoglycemia and I seem to get this feeling every hour or so. I just happened to have a doctors appt this week so I'm going to have a glucose test this weekend, so we'll see if anything shows up. Good luck with yours and keep us updated with what you find.
  4. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

I would ask your doctor to check your sugar!

5. isiselixir

isiselixir New Member

I get that too, but not after I eat. I wonder if it is related to your ability or inability to metabolize your food properly? Maybe eat something in front of the doc.
  6. hdparadis

hdparadis New Member

and told him what my symptoms were. He said that he's 99.9% sure it's hypoglycemia. Just going to run some blood tests for the medical record. I should find out for sure sometime next week. Thanks for all the responses.