Shaky

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by angeliz1951, Nov 8, 2002.

1. angeliz1951

angeliz1951 New Member

Does anyone get the shakes? It's my hands. I work for an insurance company and never had trouble sorting papers until a short while back. Now, sometimes my hands shake so bad I have difficulty doing my job. Also, I seem to always have pain in my neck, shoulders, and right arm particularly. It feels like it has been beaten black and blue. Anyone else have these symptoms?
  2. angeliz1951

angeliz1951 New Member

Does anyone get the shakes? It's my hands. I work for an insurance company and never had trouble sorting papers until a short while back. Now, sometimes my hands shake so bad I have difficulty doing my job. Also, I seem to always have pain in my neck, shoulders, and right arm particularly. It feels like it has been beaten black and blue. Anyone else have these symptoms?
  3. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

Me, too! I get the shakes in my hands terribly. Also after exertion, my legs and body will shake. My worst pain is in my neck, shoulder, and right arm, too....Must be a parallel universe :)
    karen
  4. melksng

melksng New Member

Hi, Yes i too get the shakes, especially if i use my hands for a long period of time or after a hot shower(also feel very week), sometimes it gets so bad i cant even hold a pen. I also get very large lumps in my neck and sometimes cant even turn my head its so bad, I can get up to 6 at a time and they are very painful. Hugs......melissa
  5. jpswife_4boys

jpswife_4boys New Member

I too get the shakes in my arms and hands. Sometimes it's so embarrassing like if I'm at a store and I'm trying to write a check or hand the cashier money. My neck, shoulders, and shoulder blades hurt all the time. I get large knots in my neck in shoulder blades. I have a terrible burning sensation in my muscle. I feel beaten up also.

Soft Hugs,
    Crissie
  6. Desertboy

Desertboy New Member

Lets rock and roll

I get the shakes. Many times when I am in pretty bad pain. One of my friends asked me if I was in detox or coming off of alchol or drugs since I was shaking. I was appaled!! I sometimes feel like my nerves are shot is why I shake. My doctor thinks is from the meds (hydrocodone) kinda like what an alcholohic goes through when they are detoxing, but I am not detoxing.

Soft down feather hugs to you..

"desertboy"
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

When I am tired, or stressed, I get the shakes. It is a miserable feeling.

I am fine as long as I don't try to push myself.

Shalom, Shirl