Shannon - FFC Visit

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dalphia, Nov 25, 2005.

1. Dalphia

Dalphia New Member

Shannon, sorry to hear you have so many problems to deal with. These are treatable, so just bear with the doctors.
    I'm proud you are getting help, the FFC gets to the bottom of things so you then can go forward.

You are in my prayers, please keep your chin up and post any time and any thing you need to. I'm sure you will get numerous responses of support.

God Bless,
    Dalphia
  2. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

This is so rough. I only just got back the other night. These have been the longest days.

thanks for writing ((( ))) I was so scared about going because I have this awful fear of doctors starting with my that mom DIED when I was a kid from medical error. I could hardly sleep much for the month leading up to my visit, and my heart was pounding like mad. Got emmergency EMDR sessions and accupuncture for the terror. I was so stressed that they let me wear the accupuncture needles home to calm me longer. I could never have anticipated the gut-deep fear just to go and do this thing. Up till the last few weeks before going, I was feeling good about it. But now it's done... started really.

A bummer too that I just ran out of counselling money to pay my counsellor, so I have to get someone else who is cheaper. I keep thinking how I wish my mom was here to take care of all this for me. And learning that I have arthritis - it runs in my familly, how bad it is. And being told that I have a thyroid condition that all they can do is wait for my thyroid to die and give me hormone pills to make up for me having a missing organ.

Thanks for remembering me. I'm so touched that people here are here for me. (((love))) Shannon

3. darude

darude New Member

DON't hesitate to call me KAY!!!!!! I'll give you the ladies number for disability and any other infor I have.