Sharing good news!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BethM, Nov 17, 2002.

1. BethM

BethM New Member

A yoga studio opened yesterday in this cultural wasteland I call home. I plan to attend their beginning Hatha yoga classes two nights a week. I've been wanting to do this for over a year, just couldn't find a class that met my needs. Yay! I really needed this bit of good fortune to come my way.

Peace,
    Beth.

2. BethM

BethM New Member

A yoga studio opened yesterday in this cultural wasteland I call home. I plan to attend their beginning Hatha yoga classes two nights a week. I've been wanting to do this for over a year, just couldn't find a class that met my needs. Yay! I really needed this bit of good fortune to come my way.

Peace,
    Beth.

3. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

Sounds wonderful Beth--very beneficial. Although I cannot practice my "hard" taekwondo, i still use the "soft", for improved flexibility, mobility, and as a stress reducer...
    Karen
  4. Fairyeyes

Fairyeyes New Member

let us know how it goes! good luck!
  5. BonBons

BonBons New Member

I've taken yoga and tai-chi; found them both beneficial and still try to do some of the breathing I learned. I took a "beginners" yoga class 2 months ago, and couldn't stop giggling - my teacher (late 60s) could twist and point and flex like a rubber hose, and I was on the floor gasping. So I don't do that now! I hope it brings untold relief and adds positive value to your life. BonBons
  6. kadywill

kadywill New Member

let us know how you do with it!
    Love,
    Kady
  7. BethM

BethM New Member

for the encouragement! I'll keep you posted on my progress. I'm determined to continue, and work through the pain as necessary. I know the results will be a more comfortable body to live in.

Peace,
    Beth.

[ advertisement ]