Sharing my good news!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by TeresaBnGA, Aug 29, 2002.

1. TeresaBnGA

TeresaBnGA New Member

Praise the Lord!!! I went to my new PCP today and was dreading it. But to my surprise he was really sympathetic! He gave me my pain meds 150 to do me for a month. He increased my klonopin to help with my restless legs, he increased my muscle relaxer to help with the spasms.
    I was in so much pain the past few days!! My husband actually believed me when we went to wal-mart to get my rx's filled and we had only been there about 10 min. and I found him and told him that I had to get back to the car, I just could not go anymore!! I felt as though I was gonna fall out!!
    He took me to eat and we went back and he went in and got my meds and by the time we got back home and I layed down for a little while I was feeling much better.
    Just wanted to share my good news with all my fibro family.
    I love yall!

Soft hugs!
    Teresa :)
  2. TeresaBnGA

TeresaBnGA New Member

Praise the Lord!!! I went to my new PCP today and was dreading it. But to my surprise he was really sympathetic! He gave me my pain meds 150 to do me for a month. He increased my klonopin to help with my restless legs, he increased my muscle relaxer to help with the spasms.
    I was in so much pain the past few days!! My husband actually believed me when we went to wal-mart to get my rx's filled and we had only been there about 10 min. and I found him and told him that I had to get back to the car, I just could not go anymore!! I felt as though I was gonna fall out!!
    He took me to eat and we went back and he went in and got my meds and by the time we got back home and I layed down for a little while I was feeling much better.
    Just wanted to share my good news with all my fibro family.
    I love yall!

Soft hugs!
    Teresa :)
  3. TiredbutWired

TiredbutWired New Member

It is nice to see some good news and I hope your pain is more tolerable now!Tracey
  4. granmama

granmama New Member

Hi Teresa,

Yes, Praise the Lord for your wonderful news! I too had good news this week and feel blessed.

Also, my daughter is getting married at 10:30 Friday morning, so one more thing for my family and I to be happy and thankful.

take care,
    granmama
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

That is great news! I am so happy to hear that you have a sympathetic doctor. Also glad to hear your husband is beginning to understand too.

Wal-Mart is one store I try not to go too often. Much too big, it tires me out on a good day.

Hope you have a goodnights sleep, thats always a plus for us.

Shalom, Shirl