Sharing our funny Christmas video

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by boltchik, Dec 23, 2007.

1. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

I just had to share this. Some of the firefighters at my husband's station were able to get a hold of some festive Christmas costumes. He brought home one of a funny reindeer. He called me ahead of time and told me to videotape him running in the backyard with it on. We set it up and played a prank on our kids.

Their reaction and my husband running across the backyard in this suit made for one hilarious video! You can copy and paste the link below. I hope you enjoy it and get a good laugh! Hugs, Kim :)

PS Notice how my son locks the door right away! Lol!
    [This Message was Edited on 12/23/2007]
  2. budmickl

budmickl New Member

What did the kids say when they found out who it was?

How old are your children? They are so cute!

And that was one weird reindeer suit!

3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

How does hubby dare to run so fast when he's not looking where he's going?

4. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Budmickl-it was so funny because at first my daughter told me she thought it was some funny person in a reindeer suit jumping from backyard to backyard-Lol! But then, at the end of the video, when he runs by again, she spots his running shoes and is thinking either that reindeer has the same shoes as my Dad, or that's him! My son did not get it until I went out back and called my husband out from the side of the house and we were laughing so hard!

Thanks for the compliment to my kids, they are 9 and 6, my daughter is the youngest. I also have a 16 yr. old stepson, whom we can't wait to come home from his Mom's tomorrow so we can show him the video.

Rock-Lol! My husband said he thought about it before he started running, he wanted to turn his head so he could see the kid's reaction. Glad there wasn't anything in the way to trip him up.

5. boltchik

boltchik New Member

elliespad-Yeah, I think that video will provide laughter over the years. My husband is such a prankster, he gets it from the fire station. Those guys are always playing tricks on each other. I hope you and your family have a fantastic Christmas!

Molly-Glad you enjoyed the video. Thanks for the compliment on the backyard. We had the fire pit built a couple of years ago and we have many good memories sitting around it with family and friends. Have a wonderful Christmas!
  6. ckball

ckball New Member

That was great and you give you laughs and stories for many years to come- You are a very lucky lady and your kids are adorable! Merry Christmas-Carla
  7. victoria

victoria New Member

LOL, I passed it on to some friends.

8. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Thanks so much! I am glad you both enjoyed the video. :) I hope you are enjoying your Christmas Day.

Merry Christmas to everyone!! Kim :)
  9. mylilcherub428

mylilcherub428 New Member

That was cute my 3 yr old watched and said That was just pretend and santa has real reindeer. Thanx was cute-Kim
  10. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Thanks, glad you and your little one liked the video. Thank goodness Santa doesn't have any crazy reindeer like that-Lol! Kim :)
  11. sisland

sisland New Member

OMG! Kool! It was so much fun to see your Kids and their reactions!,,,,Rudoulph on 2 Legs!,,,,lolol!,,,,Hugs! Sis,,,,,Thanks for sharing!
  12. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Glad you got a good laugh!! We are having fun sharing it with family and friends. And I guess lots more people on youtube. We have never posted on youtube before. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Kim :)